Description of job position
- Checking the legality, efficiency, and economic efficiency in the management of the city’s property and property rights.
- Reviewing the implementation of the city’s approved budget.
- Submitting plans for the city’s auditing activities.
- Checking compliance with Act No. 502/2001 Coll. on Financial Control.
- Reviewing the processing of complaints and petitions.
- Controlling treasury operations.
- Reviewing the implementation of resolutions adopted by the city or municipal council, as well as responses to the requests of citizens and council members’ interpellations.
Position Chief borough controller - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
94,555 - 207,274 CFA
Medicine & Social Care
230,496 - 576,753 CFA
Chief borough controller
Public Administration, Self-governance
154,614 - 690,802 CFA
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
174,672 - 663,472 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
140,816 - 6,203,361 CFA